1/13/2014

What are 200 calories in real food? You must know if you want to keep fit and loose weight!

I have never thought my weight will be over 47KG before. The truth is the last time I weighed myself, it showed 47.3KG. For me it is unacceptable!

I have no idea how this happened until I looked back to my lifestyle and the food I ate in the last few months. I didn't do any exercise except for walking to the supermarket and a month's travelling. I drank a cup of cappuccino every morning for about a month. I kept putting butter on my bread for three months. I didn't eat much snacks except for one small piece of cake per week. Well, let's see what happened. My weight grew from 43kg to 47.5kg.  

What is 200 calories in real food? Look at the pictures below! You will get a better idea what you should have for food if you want to keep fit and stay slim. 











No comments:

Post a Comment